Barbados Shore Excursion: Natural Wonders and Harrison's Cave Tour
- All entrance fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
After pickup at your cruise ship port, you’ll drive through the island’s lush green hills and visit magnificent Harrison's Cave, full of stalactites, stalagmites and underground streams and waterfalls.
Then, it's off to Barbados' very own world of orchids, rich in color and tropical blooms. You’ll also stop at the scenic east coast of the island, famous for its breathtaking beauty and sensational surf. You'll then have lunch, before making your way to the last stop of the day, the Barbados Wildlife Reserve, where you can catch a glimpse of green monkeys at play, as well as a wide variety of other animals.
- Stops on Tour:
- Harrison's Cave
- East Coast Cattlewash
- Barbados Wildlife Reserve
- Flower forest
We will ensure your timely return to Bridgetown for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Select a month to view a calendar of availability and departure details.
Click the link below to check pricing & availability on your preferred travel date. Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
Natural Wonders and Harrison's Cave Tour
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Reviewed by: Marilyn S, January 2015
Loved Lisa our guide. We didn't have to wait for everyone from the ship. Walked out of the port met Lisa and we where off. Only 4 of us so very one on one not half the ship. Nice lunch. Very good
Reviewed by: PATRICIA P, July 2014
Really enjoyed this tour and Harrison's Cave was amazing.